Canyon Europe provide high quality, UK manufactured trigger sprayers for both industrial and consumer markets.
The fully customisable dispensing solutions allow our customers to enhance their brand and product offering.
Pre-compression technology that delivers real performance to the market.
- Enhance your brand identity with advanced pre-compression engine combined with highly regarded design
- Eliminate drips to ensure user safety
- Even particle size distribution and fine mist available with all liquids
- Increase sales with a 1.0cc output for rapid product emptying
- Highly compatible with even the most aggressive liquids
- Customised colours, caps and other options available
T95, THE CLASSIC TRIGGER SPRAYER
- Enhance your brand by working in a partnership with Canyon to strengthen your brand identity
- Specifiy the trigger sprayer you want by fully customising the spray function, the cap, the colour and the actuator
- Comply with emerging trends, Child Resistant ISO 8317 certified
- 1cc output for rapid bottle emptying to increase sales
- All plastic construction which reduces your carbon footprint, allows the consumer to recycle the product and is highly compatible with a wider range of liquids
The Arata offers the quality, performance and reliability that consumers expect from Canyon Europe.
- Update your brand with a new look trigger sprayer
- Highly durable, more than 5,000 continuous sprays
- All plastic construction so the product is highly compatible, recyclable and environmentally friendly
- Loaded valves to allow smooth trigger function
- External plastic spring giving excellent compatibility
- Shelf impact, aesthetically pleasing
- 1cc output, rapid bottle emptying increases sales
- Various screw type options so trigger is compatible with many bottle types
- Various spray patterns
The Original Industrial Sprayer from Canyon Europe.
- A closable twist nozzle system, allowing an adjustable spray or jet function
- A sealed vent system allowing the sprayer to be shipped filled with liquid, reducing costs
- 1.1cc output
- Two types of closures are available allowing a wider range of bottle compatibility; 28/400 or 28/410
- Super model available, especially suited for solvent based liquids
- Range of accessories available to suit your specific applications